Maybe?
Just maybe, I dont know what I m talking about, no update lately so might as well type some stuff. Long weekend just went by, it was pretty good. Check out Chris Carter at Suzie Q's. It was a great night, he played some wikkid tunes and got to have a bit of a chat with him and stuff. Doobz kept throwing his camera at me every once in a while so I went around and took some photos too. Everyone wanted their photo taken or something, it was weird. People would just ask to have their photos taken. A few people said that I have a nice camera. So I said thanks. HAHA. Yup, I'll take credit.
Then we went outside and Dubz god a kebab coz he was hungry, then for some reason we went into a porno shop. Was boring coz we've seen it all before on the Intanets.
Then yea, thats about it. Today at work the console computer died. Not fun at all. PIECE OF SHIT! Better be fixed by tomorrow otherwise I ll have to seriously do some seriously screaming. With my throat. SCREAM. With my THROAT!
Then we went outside and Dubz god a kebab coz he was hungry, then for some reason we went into a porno shop. Was boring coz we've seen it all before on the Intanets.
Then yea, thats about it. Today at work the console computer died. Not fun at all. PIECE OF SHIT! Better be fixed by tomorrow otherwise I ll have to seriously do some seriously screaming. With my throat. SCREAM. With my THROAT!

<< Home